About Jenkins Consulting Group
Jenkins Consulting Group services improve the effectiveness of nonprofit organizations through strategic planning, board development, organization assessment, leadership development, and meeting and retreat facilitation. Customized services are tailored to fit client needs for practical strategic solutions. Completed projects include:
- Assessment and development of recommendations to strengthen an organization’s Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) program;
- Design of customized board development materials including board education workshops and online board self-assessment surveys;
- Facilitation of strategic planning processes;
- Facilitation of team building and board retreats;
- Presentation of workshops on effective special event fundraising techniques; and
- Presentation of lectures on nonprofit governance topics for the University of Oklahoma.
Our services encompass the most current trends in nonprofit governance and leadership, and embody our corporate core values – integrity, client-centered, inclusion, results-oriented, and gratitude.
Jenkins Consulting Group LLC was established as a Limited Liability Company in the State of Oklahoma on October 1, 2007. Linda Jenkins, a BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer, owns the company. Our office is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.