About Jenkins Consulting Group
Jenkins Consulting Group services strengthen nonprofit organizations through strategic planning, board assessment and development, program assessment and evaluation, and disrupting unconscious bias training. Our services are provided virtually. They include one-on-one and group consultation, online surveys, webinars, workshops, and meeting and retreat facilitation. Our customized services are tailored to fit client needs for practical strategic solutions.
Completed projects include:
- Assessment and development of recommendations to strengthen an organization’s Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) program;
- Design of customized board development materials including board education workshops and online board self-assessment surveys;
- Facilitation of strategic planning processes;
- Facilitation of team building and board retreats;
- Creation and facilitation of Disrupting Unconscious Bias in Your Workplace virtual workshops; and
- Creation and presentation of multiple virtual workshops demonstrating the benefits of using inclusive language to strengthen workplace relationships.
Our services encompass the most current trends in nonprofit governance and leadership, and embody our corporate core values – integrity, client-centered, inclusion, results-oriented, and gratitude.
Our company is owned by Linda Jenkins a governance consultant with over 35 years of nonprofit and public sector experience. Ms. Jenkins acquired her professional experience through nonprofit board service and positions with the City of Long Beach, CA, the City of Tulsa, and Tulsa Area United Way. In 2012, Linda boosted her board consulting expertise by becoming one of the first BoardSource Certified Governance Consultants®. Driven by her passion to help nonprofit leaders create inclusive workplaces, she became certified to facilitate Managing Unconscious Bias in the Workplace workshops through the Cultural Intelligence Center in August 2019.