Board Assessment and Development
As a BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer, Linda Jenkins is certified to offer governance training among nonprofit organizations using BoardSource-approved curriculum in the following areas: roles and responsibilities of nonprofit boards, board-staff partnership, board structure, board’s role in fundraising, the board-building cycle, and board performance assessment.
To learn more about these trainings or schedule one, contact BoardSource by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-89BOARD (1-877-892-6273) or contact Linda Jenkins by phone at 918-808-6935 or by email at email@example.com.
- Effective tools to complete annual board and chief executive assessment including customized board self-assessment surveys
- Presentations on the roles and responsibilities of boards including the attributes of high-performing boards, the board’s role as a fiduciary, and common questions from new board members
- Strategies and tools to promote: successful board member Identification, recruitment, orientation and engagement; productive board-staff relations; and effective succession planning
- Strategies to accelerate board diversity and inclusion
- Techniques for planning and conducting high-impact board and committee meetings
- Methods and tools for dealing effectively with conflict on boards