Board Assessment and Development Projects
- Created and facilitated one-day “Board Capacity Building” retreat for NALA: The Paralegal Association in November 2017
- Designed, administered and summarized results from customized board self-assessment for Phillips Theological Seminary Board of Trustees in May 2016
- Facilitated customized board retreat on the Roles and Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards for Rogers County Literacy Council in January 2016
- Facilitated customized board self-assessment retreats for Crossroads Clubhouse and Tulsa Lawyers for Children
- Facilitated customized board self-assessments & annual planning retreats for Clarehouse, Inc. and New Hope Camp, Inc.
- Provided comprehensive board development guidance and resources including board education sessions, strategic planning and retreat facilitation for Sustainable Tulsa